Dear Shoreline Foundation Customer,
Shoreline Foundation appreciates this opportunity to familiarize you with the capabilities of our unique construction company. Founded in 1986, Shoreline Foundation provides specialty marine, heavy highway, and deep foundation construction services at locations throughout the eastern United States and the Caribbean.
As a valued consumer of construction services, we want you to understand how Shoreline Foundation differs from the competition. We are committed to working hard and delivering a quality product at a competitive price. Each of our loyal employees shares this philosophy and takes pride in delivering excellence to you, our client.
As part of this excellence, Shoreline Foundation protects our clientele with extensive insurance coverage, construction bonding, safety certifications & training, and meticulous project management:
- Shoreline Foundation, Inc. carries one of the most extensive insurance policies in the marine construction industry. We provide a $1million dollar general liability policy and an additional $10 million dollars in excess liability and longshoreman’s insurance.
- Shoreline Foundation maintains an expert team to provide you with comprehensive construction estimating services for hard-bid, design/build bid, engineer’s estimates, and owner’s budgeting requirements
- Shoreline Foundation foreman and supervisors are OSHA 10-hour certified and CPR certified. These minimum requirements are continually supplemented by a continuing education process, facilitated by our full-time safety officer in coordination with our independent safety consultant. Safety is our most important job.
- A dedicated project manager with extensive contract and construction experience is assigned to your project and accessible to you 24 hours a day throughout its duration. The project manager will be a constant force, regularly visiting the job site and meeting with the client. In addition, a full time on-site superintendent will oversee all work on a daily basis and serve to coordinate the work of the other trades
- Shoreline Foundation’s crane operators are State certified and our construction equipment is carefully maintained by our full-time mechanical maintenance staff. Mechanical failures are addressed immediately and repairs are generally completed in less than 24 hours. Our barges and tugs are dry docked and inspected on an annual basis and kept in excellent working condition. Equipment failure will not delay your construction schedule.
Please take a few moments to review this website and experience for yourself the Shoreline Foundation difference and the extent of our construction expertise. We look forward to providing you with the best in specialty marine, heavy highway, and deep foundation construction services and thank you for your time!
James A. Royo