Routine job site safety inspections are conducted to verify that all necessary personal protective equipment such as hardhats, personal flotation devices, eye / hearing protection, and fall protection is in use and in good working condition and to confirm the proper usage and operating condition of crane radius barricades, handrail equipped barge access ramps, and gas monitors for confined space safety.
As part of our Safety Program & continuing education protocol, the majority of our field employees have successfully completed:
- OSHA Construction Safety and Health course (10 hours)
- Trench and Excavation Safety and Health course (8 hours)
- CPR, AED, and First Aid for Adults courses
In addition, the majority of our crane operators are nationally certified by the NCCCO organization and are trained at levels which exceed industry standards thereby providing additional job site safety.
The Shoreline Foundation Safety Program complies with:
- 29 CFR 1926 OSHA: Construction Industry Regulations
- OSHA 1926.20 (Subpart C): General Safety & Health Provisions
- OSHA 1926.95 (Subpart E): Personal Protective & Lifesaving Equipment
- OSHA 1926.65 (Subpart P): Excavation